สถาบันอนุญาโตตุลาการ สำนักงานศาลยุติธรรม (TAI)
Smart Visa is a new type of visa specially designed to attract highly skilled manpower, investors, executives and startups entrepreneurs wishing to work or invest in the targeted industries in Thailand.
The targeted industry in this context is the Alternative Dispute Resolution. Smart Visa holders will be granted additional privileges as follows:
1. Maximum renewable 4-year visa, but not exceeding the employment/service contract term
2. No work permit required for working with an entity or government agency. In case of changes of jobs, additional endorsements in accordance with the relevant requirements must be obtained.
3. 90-day reporting to the Immigration at the One Stop Service Center extended to 1 year.
4. No re-entry permit required.
5. Spouse and children granted the right to stay and work in Thailand with no work permit required (Children wishing to work must be at least 18 years. The jobs must not be on the prohibited list of occupations and professions for foreigners).
6. Access to a fast-track service at international airports in Thailand (where available).